There are two stages of learning the Quran
- Learning and reciting Quranic words with correct accent.
- Understanding the concept and meaning of Quran.
In order to perform second duty, there is an ‘Aalima Course (Department of Dars-e-Nizami)’ in the institute, in which we offer the first six years of studies among the eight years of this course. After that, students enroll in other well-known universities in the country to complete their courses. We pay special attention to each student in our institute.
Essay writing, English and Urdu handwriting competitions and debate competitions are arranged in the institute, which is why none of our students who participated in the annual examination of Wifaq-ul-Madaris-al-Arabiah ever failed. On the contrary, for the first time in the history of Wifaq-ul-Madaris-al-Arabiah, our students have secured three positions (1st, 2nd, and 3rd) in Saaniah Aammah. In addition, students also demonstrated excellence in other fields.
- Corrective Training of Students: The Assembly is convened daily for the corrective training of students in which teachers describe the informative knowledge of Islam. Statements of different scholars from Karachi are also used on monthly basis for reformative training and educational development.
- Sponsorship Programs: The institute provides sponsorship programs for the poor and under privileged children of the country who cannot afford their educational expense. Devotees of the institute pay special attention to the educational expenses of such students, which leads goodness in the world and the hereafter.
- Residence: A Hostel is available for student residence in which we offer quality meals three times a day.
Treatment: Sick students are provided medical treatment.